I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Minimum layover at JFK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Boston in winter?
- 3 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 8 charlotte
- 9 New York City in April
- 10 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 11 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 12 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 17 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 18 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 19 Baytown, Texas
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Moving from VA to CT
- 22 New Orleans pictures
- 23 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 24 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 25 Thanksgiving in Manhattan