I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 2 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 8 Airport Advice for GNP
- 9 Day trips from Boston
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging