I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Minimum layover at JFK
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(email@example.com)
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?