I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 3 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 vermont lake
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 8 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 Seward without a car
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 13 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 15 flagstaff
- 16 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 sugestions
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 21 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 22 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 23 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 24 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans