I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 2 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 3 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 4 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 5 L.A. and Sequoia
- 6 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 7 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 8 Maine weather and temps
- 9 Not enough time, i guess..
- 10 Broadway
- 11 Week motorcycle ride
- 12 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 13 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 14 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Traveling across the US
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 18 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 21 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 22 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 23 4 Days in Juneau?
- 24 South Dakota "base camp"
- 25 Colorado Family whitewater rafting