I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Minimum layover at JFK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 9 Best Destination in USA
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 14 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 15 x mas
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 20 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 21 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 22 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 25 New Orleans help please