I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help me plan a Cali trip
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 4 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 5 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 6 Mesa Verde question
- 7 Planning our Move
- 8 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 9 Wilmington DE questions
- 10 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 16 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 17 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 20 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 21 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 22 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 23 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 24 Hotel advise Chicago
- 25 Maui and Kauai