I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Minimum layover at JFK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 5 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 6 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 7 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 8 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 9 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 10 Denver to Ouray
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 13 Cashless Toll road in Denver
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Landing in Denver, CO - Rocky Mtn, Grand Teton & Yellowstone NP loop
- 16 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 17 Denver Happy Hour Restaurants!
- 18 Denver, SD, Yellowstone, GTNP, Denver loop itinerary feedback
- 19 Fly Fishing near Denver
- 20 12 Day Trip Starting from Denver - Where to go?
- 21 Denver in late September
- 22 Thhings to see in two week/one way road trip from Denver to San Fran
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Scenic Road Trip: Denver to Los Angeles or to San Francisco?
- 25 denver to badlands