I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementreview.com/pronutra-smooth-skin-reviews/
- 2 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/follinique/
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 5 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 6 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 7 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 8 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 9 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 14 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 15 Help us choose a hotel
- 16 Honeymoon on PCH
- 17 Magic Show
- 18 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 19 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 20 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 23 Staying outside DC
- 24 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 25 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?