I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Weather in Chicago
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 8 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 9 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 15 Dining in St. Louis
- 16 AR State Parks
- 17 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 NYC For The Day
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 23 JFK Terminal 8
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 California Trip