I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 2 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 3 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 4 Ferry to Nantucket
- 5 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 6 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 7 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 8 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 9 48 Hours in NYC
- 10 Another question about hawaii
- 11 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 12 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 13 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 14 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 15 Hawk's
- 16 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 17 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 18 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 19 Broadway show tickets
- 20 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 21 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 22 BYOB in New York City
- 23 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 24 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 25 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway