I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Minimum layover at JFK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!