I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Minimum layover at JFK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 12 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 13 From Seattle airport to the city
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 17 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas