I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 4 Death Valley
- 5 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 6 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 7 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 8 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 9 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 10 Nashville 2016
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 13 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 14 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 15 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 16 Colorado - Photography
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 19 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 20 Where to stay in NYC
- 21 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 22 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 23 motorcycle ride
- 24 Hotel Monaco
- 25 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!