I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 3 Retiring in NM?
- 4 Chicago to Charleston
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 Paws 'N' Pups
- 7 Route Planning for East USA
- 8 Roller Coaster
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 Utah National Parks visit
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Honeymoon out west.
- 18 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?