I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 what western states to spend the most time in
- 4 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 5 Hawaii - where?
- 6 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 7 Little Compton, RI
- 8 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 9 Moab UT Accommendations
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 12 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 13 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 14 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 17 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 18 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 19 Retiring in Florida
- 20 Help with first time
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 23 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 24 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 25 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town