I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 2 Hotel elevator broken - compensation?
- 3 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 4 Maui - luau question
- 5 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 6 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 7 Philly Itinerary Help
- 8 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 9 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 US Trip
- 12 Bryce and Zion planning
- 13 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 14 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 15 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 16 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 17 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 23 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 24 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 25 Driving to NYC from Ohio