I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 2 Key West luxury hotels
- 3 Beaches in Incline Village
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 6 Change planes in Atlanta
- 7 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Trip to USA in July
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Florida vacation
- 12 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 I95
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Wine Country
- 22 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 23 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 24 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?