I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Minimum layover at JFK
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 3 Airport luggage tamparing
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Minneapolis Hotel
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 18 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 22 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 23 Luxor Egypt
- 24 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 25 stay near newark or nyc