I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Minimum layover at JFK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Circle Oahu / luau
- 4 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 united and carry-ons
- 20 Portland Maine Hotels
- 21 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 24 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York