Looking for summer ideas for 2 active seniors to take mini trips from North Central NJ. We are golfers, enjoy a nice pool, etc. etc. the outdoors and are looking for places to visit for 2-4 days, places we can drive to - up to 6 hours from us. Thanks!
Mini vacation ideas from North Jersey ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 SFO black friday traffic
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 10 California & French Polynesia
- 11 General Utah planning questions
- 12 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 16 Dining in Manhattan
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA