We're going to a wedding the first weekend in August where guests will be staying in the downtown Courtyard Marriott. Afterward we will continue north to go camping so we will have our 25' travel trailer with us. The Marriott told us we can park it in the Grand Avenue parking structure for $15 a day. We thought of parking in a Walmart but since we'd unhook our truck to drive in to the wedding that wouldn't be very safe to leave the trailer there. We'd rather find a campground to park and stay in and just drive in to the wedding in the city. I think that's also the state fair so maybe this isn't even possible. Does anyone have suggestions of campgrounds or other parking ideas? Thanks so much in advance!
Milwaukee RV parking by the downtown Courtyard Marriott or camping sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 USA trip
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Air Connections on Maui
- 8 camaro hire in waikiki
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please