We're going to a wedding the first weekend in August where guests will be staying in the downtown Courtyard Marriott. Afterward we will continue north to go camping so we will have our 25' travel trailer with us. The Marriott told us we can park it in the Grand Avenue parking structure for $15 a day. We thought of parking in a Walmart but since we'd unhook our truck to drive in to the wedding that wouldn't be very safe to leave the trailer there. We'd rather find a campground to park and stay in and just drive in to the wedding in the city. I think that's also the state fair so maybe this isn't even possible. Does anyone have suggestions of campgrounds or other parking ideas? Thanks so much in advance!
Milwaukee RV parking by the downtown Courtyard Marriott or camping sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 California
- 3 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 6 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 7 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Oregon Road Trip
- 11 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 17 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 20 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 21 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 22 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Boston suggestions