We're going to a wedding the first weekend in August where guests will be staying in the downtown Courtyard Marriott. Afterward we will continue north to go camping so we will have our 25' travel trailer with us. The Marriott told us we can park it in the Grand Avenue parking structure for $15 a day. We thought of parking in a Walmart but since we'd unhook our truck to drive in to the wedding that wouldn't be very safe to leave the trailer there. We'd rather find a campground to park and stay in and just drive in to the wedding in the city. I think that's also the state fair so maybe this isn't even possible. Does anyone have suggestions of campgrounds or other parking ideas? Thanks so much in advance!
Milwaukee RV parking by the downtown Courtyard Marriott or camping sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Cell phone service in Moab
- 7 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 8 Zion the narrows
- 9 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 10 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 11 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 16 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 17 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 18 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 19 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 20 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 21 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 22 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 23 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 24 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip