We're going to a wedding the first weekend in August where guests will be staying in the downtown Courtyard Marriott. Afterward we will continue north to go camping so we will have our 25' travel trailer with us. The Marriott told us we can park it in the Grand Avenue parking structure for $15 a day. We thought of parking in a Walmart but since we'd unhook our truck to drive in to the wedding that wouldn't be very safe to leave the trailer there. We'd rather find a campground to park and stay in and just drive in to the wedding in the city. I think that's also the state fair so maybe this isn't even possible. Does anyone have suggestions of campgrounds or other parking ideas? Thanks so much in advance!
Milwaukee RV parking by the downtown Courtyard Marriott or camping sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 las vegas cabana reservations
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 6 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 7 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 8 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 9 Alaska Trip Planning
- 10 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 11 new york subway help please
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 Boston to see Sargent works
- 14 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 15 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 16 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 17 Moving out of states from Florida
- 18 Atlanta to LA
- 19 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 20 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 21 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 22 Things to do in La Jolla
- 23 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.