We're going to a wedding the first weekend in August where guests will be staying in the downtown Courtyard Marriott. Afterward we will continue north to go camping so we will have our 25' travel trailer with us. The Marriott told us we can park it in the Grand Avenue parking structure for $15 a day. We thought of parking in a Walmart but since we'd unhook our truck to drive in to the wedding that wouldn't be very safe to leave the trailer there. We'd rather find a campground to park and stay in and just drive in to the wedding in the city. I think that's also the state fair so maybe this isn't even possible. Does anyone have suggestions of campgrounds or other parking ideas? Thanks so much in advance!
Milwaukee RV parking by the downtown Courtyard Marriott or camping sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Seafood
- 4 Boston
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 7 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 8 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 18 Boston/Salem with kids
- 19 Connecticut River Byway
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 San Diego farmer's markets
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?