Any recommendations for good restaurants near Milwaukee Hilton would be deeply appreciated. I am there for couple nights for business (but with free-enough evenings), and I do not discriminate the "ethnicity of a cuisine" so long as it tastes great I am also game for non-business settings/feel of a restaurant. Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 rain in Kauai
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 San Diego Trip Report
- 9 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 10 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 11 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?