My husband and I will fly into Milwaukee on our way to Madison the last Thursday in October. We'd love to drive through Milwaukee to get a bite to eat and see Lake Michigan/Milwaukee Bay. How is the traffic on I-794 going North at 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm? What restaurants/bars would you recommend for the best view of the lake? Open to all cuisines and price ranges. Thank you!
Milwaukee restaurant with best view of Lake Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 4 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 5 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 6 Alaska
- 7 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?