My parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in August and I'm looking for a Milwaukee are restaurant for a family dinner. There will be 10 of us total, ranging in age from 9-75. We want someplace that feels special, not stuffy. Seafood isn't a favorite. Cedarburg, Grafton, Downtown areas are all fine. Ideas?
Milwaukee Restaurant for 50th Anniversary?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 4 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 5 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 9 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 10 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 11 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 12 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 ONP help
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 19 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 23 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 24 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel