Can anyone recommend an inexpensive hotel near Milwaukee/General Mitchell International Airport (MKE)? We have a 7am flight on a Sunday morning and really only need a place to crash for a few hours (we'll be coming from a University of Wisconsin football game the following night). If it's got free shuttle service to the airport, that'd be even better because we would drop off the rental car the night before (depending on, and I haven't priced this out yet, if that'll end up saving us anything). Thanks in advance!
Milwaukee (MKE) airport hotel with free shuttle?
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 10 Days in Maine
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Boston Area College Tour
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 13 A Visit to Charleston
- 14 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 15 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 16 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 17 Help with NYC transit
- 18 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 19 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 Williamsburg VA