Will be visiting my old home town in July...haven't been there in 20 yrs. Need suggestions for hot new restaurants to try!
Also...what does one wear to Germanfest? Gee, I no longer have my drindle ha ha ha!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 2 Visting a friend during layover
- 3 Chicago restaurants
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 6 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 7 Newark long term parking
- 8 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 9 Road trip advice needed please
- 10 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Help plan my trip please
- 13 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 14 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 florida gulf coast
- 17 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 18 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 19 Maui, early August
- 20 Going to the sun road open
- 21 Family Trip advice please?!
- 22 Alaska trip itinerary
- 23 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Tioga Pass opening this week!