I'll be in Milwaukee for some business meetings on November 9 and 10. I've never been to Milwaukee and it looks like I'll have 3-4 hours on the (weekday) afternoon I arrive to do a little sight seeing, and another 4-6 hours on the Saturday before I depart.
Any suggestions on some sights to see, restaurants to go to, etc.?
Someone recommended the Comedy Sportz Improv, but I know nothing about it. Does anyone have any feedback on this place?
Also, how about the weather? I live in San Diego so I don't have a lot of cool weather clothes. At home I wear skirts and sandals (no pantyhose) to work all year... mostly capris on the weekends. Can I get away with wearing the same type of clothes, switching the capris for pants, and adding a coat?
Thanks for your input!
Milwaukee for a half- day... what do do?
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 Where should I move to?
- 7 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013