Well, I think the topic is pretty self explanatory. I'm going to be in town for two nights for a mini vacation and trying to decide if I should drive or take the train. If I take the train, that obviously means I'll be walking or using public transportation to get to the museums, zoo and maybe Miller Park. I'm staying downtown at the Intercontinental. So what do you think? Thanks.
Milwaukee -- do I need a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 13 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 14 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 15 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 New York City Restaurants