Hi - I was planning on taking my teenaged daughter and two friends to a concert at The Rave. I would drop them off there and have dinner or shop while the concert was going on and then go back to pick them up. We were planning to stay overnight at eithr the Executive Inn or the Ambassador Hotel, both of which are located on the 2300 block of West Wisconsin Avenue. One of the parents has raised the question of the safety of the area. I am totally unfamiliar with this locale and would appreciate knowing what sections to steer clear of and whether or not this Wisconsin Avenue area is safe. Also, is The Rave an ok place for 16 year olds to attend a concert? Thanks for any input!
Milwaukee - dangerous areas??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 4 WISCONSIN
- 5 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 6 rain in Kauai
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 13 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 17 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 18 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach