I am traveling to St Louis for a conference in 3 weeks and the hotel that the conference will be held at has a no debit/check card policy (checking card with Visa/MC logo)...has anyone ever heard of this with this particular hotel? The hotel is the St. Louis Millenneum downtown. I cannot find anything in writing on the hotel website or via google. I am wonder if this is a policy that was thrown in place for this particular convention due to "who" will be attending. Any info you provide will help. Thanks!
Millenneum Hotel St. Louis
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 2 Biloxi questions again
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 9 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 17 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 18 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 19 Vero Beach FL
- 20 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn