Has anybody ever been to the Muir Woods Park Community Association Clubhouse? On Mapquest it looks to be about 5 miles from 101/Mill Valley/hotel area. Is this a mountainous, curvy road to the clubhouse? Must transport something delicate there (a wedding cake, LOL) and am trying to figure out the logistics. I do not live in the area and am trying to plan for every contingency in advance! THANKS for any advice on someone who is familiar with Panoramic Hwy/Ridge Ave.
Mill Valley: Muir Woods- Community Clubhouse
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 2 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 3 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 4 Berkshires in late October
- 5 2 day in Adirondack park
- 6 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 7 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 15 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 16 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 17 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 18 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 19 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 20 Seattle: Something Different?
- 21 California road trip
- 22 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 ONP help
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel