What an unexpected find in the middle of Arkansas. Conway is a small college town that is coming back to life. Mike's Place, and their sister restaurant, Michelangelo's, seem part of that revitalization. It's a dry county, so a membership is required. I had an amazing steak - one of the best ever - and I've lived in NYC, Las Vegas, Boston and elsewhere. Definitely check out this town and this restaurant - you will not be disappointed.
Mike's Place, Conway, AR
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 11 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 12 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 16 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York