Can any Fodorites recommend a midwestern farm where I can see maple trees being tapped for syrup and the syrup being sold to visitors? An indiana location would be preferred. I am told that early March is the best time to visit a maple syrup producing operation.
Midwestern Maple Syrup Farms
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 2 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 7 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 8 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 9 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 10 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 13 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 14 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 17 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 18 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 19 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 20 Boston to see Sargent works
- 21 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 22 New York City - apartment locations
- 23 Utah 2
- 24 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 25 Tudor city -special help/info