Can any Fodorites recommend a midwestern farm where I can see maple trees being tapped for syrup and the syrup being sold to visitors? An indiana location would be preferred. I am told that early March is the best time to visit a maple syrup producing operation.
Midwestern Maple Syrup Farms
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 2 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 5 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 My Book of Mormon review
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 JFK Airport
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 16 Marco Island
- 17 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 18 things to do near Arches National Park
- 19 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 20 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 EX-LAX
- 24 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 25 Best place to see Redwoods in December