Can any Fodorites recommend a midwestern farm where I can see maple trees being tapped for syrup and the syrup being sold to visitors? An indiana location would be preferred. I am told that early March is the best time to visit a maple syrup producing operation.
Midwestern Maple Syrup Farms
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 2 Alaska restaurant prices
- 3 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 4 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 7 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 8 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 9 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 10 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 11 Daytona Beach and ??
- 12 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 13 Beach holiday with baby
- 14 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 15 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 20 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 21 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 22 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle