Can any Fodorites recommend a midwestern farm where I can see maple trees being tapped for syrup and the syrup being sold to visitors? An indiana location would be preferred. I am told that early March is the best time to visit a maple syrup producing operation.
Midwestern Maple Syrup Farms
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel