Two quick questions about taking public transportation to Long Island from midtown Manhattan:
1) Can you take the train or subway to JFK from midtown? how does one do that, what is the cost and how long does it take?
2) can you get to Great Neck from midtwon Manhattan by train or subway? How does one do that, and what is the cost and/or time required?
Thanks very much, in advance, for all of your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 2 How to gain free runescape 07 cheap gold from RSorder for Halloween10.31?
- 3 Bed and Breakfast
- 4 The Guru's gone mad...
- 5 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 6 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 7 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 8 New Years Eve in NYC
- 9 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 10 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 13 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 14 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 17 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 20 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28