Two quick questions about taking public transportation to Long Island from midtown Manhattan:
1) Can you take the train or subway to JFK from midtown? how does one do that, what is the cost and how long does it take?
2) can you get to Great Neck from midtwon Manhattan by train or subway? How does one do that, and what is the cost and/or time required?
Thanks very much, in advance, for all of your help.
Midtown Manhattan to Long Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 3 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 6 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 7 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013
- 23 Salt Lake City
- 24 Drive from Vegas to Zion and Bryce, then Lake Powell on a house boat
- 25 Oahu ideas