Two quick questions about taking public transportation to Long Island from midtown Manhattan:
1) Can you take the train or subway to JFK from midtown? how does one do that, what is the cost and how long does it take?
2) can you get to Great Neck from midtwon Manhattan by train or subway? How does one do that, and what is the cost and/or time required?
Thanks very much, in advance, for all of your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 2 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 3 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 4 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 5 Las vegas +21
- 6 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 9 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 10 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 11 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 12 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 15 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 18 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 19 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 20 Nilichik Ak.
- 21 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 24 Grand American Road Trip!
- 25 Santa Cruz and down the coast.