Two quick questions about taking public transportation to Long Island from midtown Manhattan:
1) Can you take the train or subway to JFK from midtown? how does one do that, what is the cost and how long does it take?
2) can you get to Great Neck from midtwon Manhattan by train or subway? How does one do that, and what is the cost and/or time required?
Thanks very much, in advance, for all of your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 2 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 3 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 4 blue ridge parkway?
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 8 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 9 Which island for R&R?
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM