Two quick questions about taking public transportation to Long Island from midtown Manhattan:
1) Can you take the train or subway to JFK from midtown? how does one do that, what is the cost and how long does it take?
2) can you get to Great Neck from midtwon Manhattan by train or subway? How does one do that, and what is the cost and/or time required?
Thanks very much, in advance, for all of your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Adirondacks trip repot
- 2 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 3 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 4 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 5 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 6 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 7 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 8 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 9 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Venice, CA area
- 12 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 13 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 14 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 15 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 16 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 17 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 19 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 20 Rhode Island Get Away
- 21 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 22 Vancouver to Washington State
- 23 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 24 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 25 Glacier National Park 2018