Two quick questions about taking public transportation to Long Island from midtown Manhattan:
1) Can you take the train or subway to JFK from midtown? how does one do that, what is the cost and how long does it take?
2) can you get to Great Neck from midtwon Manhattan by train or subway? How does one do that, and what is the cost and/or time required?
Thanks very much, in advance, for all of your help.
Midtown Manhattan to Long Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 5 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 6 Theater Historians
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 9 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 12 Boston hotel & transportation
- 13 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 NBA tickets??
- 16 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 hilton capital
- 20 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Help me with creating a work of art
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions