Two quick questions about taking public transportation to Long Island from midtown Manhattan:
1) Can you take the train or subway to JFK from midtown? how does one do that, what is the cost and how long does it take?
2) can you get to Great Neck from midtwon Manhattan by train or subway? How does one do that, and what is the cost and/or time required?
Thanks very much, in advance, for all of your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 2 4th of July in Chicago
- 3 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 4 Yosemite Hike
- 5 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 6 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 7 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 8 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 9 Bucket List
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 12 Colorado Hiking in September
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 16 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 17 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 18 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 19 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 20 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 21 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 22 48 Hours in NYC
- 23 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 24 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 25 The District by Hilton Club