Two quick questions about taking public transportation to Long Island from midtown Manhattan:
1) Can you take the train or subway to JFK from midtown? how does one do that, what is the cost and how long does it take?
2) can you get to Great Neck from midtwon Manhattan by train or subway? How does one do that, and what is the cost and/or time required?
Thanks very much, in advance, for all of your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking original replacement parts for your refrigerator?
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/lumify-x9-pt/
- 4 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/premium-brand-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/lumify-x9/
- 6 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase/
- 7 My Topic TitleDo you know Benefits of Reading World News?
- 8 Parka in PA during February?
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 Border crossing
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 13 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 Driving Alaska
- 19 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car