I am in the process of booking a hotel near Midi Station since our train for Amsterdam leaves from there. I just read in the forum that the area around Midi is not the best. Should I book closer to Central Station? Thank you for your help.
Midi Station, Brussels, Belgium
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 7 Retiring in Colorado
- 8 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 18 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Denver 1 day in denver
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 23 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 24 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include