Still planning summer vacation - very late this year. My husband and I and our 3 kids are going - 20, 16 and 13 years old. Looking into Newport, RI area. Found a house to rent in Middletown,RI "on Newport line" according to the owner. It is advertised as close First Beach, Easton's Pond and Cliff walk area - supposedly within walking distance of the first two. We have never been to RI. Can anyone give me the lay of the land in the area of Middletown/Newport? What's First Beach and Easton's Pond like? We would like to spend a few days at the beach with plenty of other things to do besides go to the beach all day/everyday. Would this area fit our needs? Any info is greatly appreciated!!
Middleton, Rhode Island - Is this a vacation destination?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Dining in D.C.
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 Kennedy Space Center