Still planning summer vacation - very late this year. My husband and I and our 3 kids are going - 20, 16 and 13 years old. Looking into Newport, RI area. Found a house to rent in Middletown,RI "on Newport line" according to the owner. It is advertised as close First Beach, Easton's Pond and Cliff walk area - supposedly within walking distance of the first two. We have never been to RI. Can anyone give me the lay of the land in the area of Middletown/Newport? What's First Beach and Easton's Pond like? We would like to spend a few days at the beach with plenty of other things to do besides go to the beach all day/everyday. Would this area fit our needs? Any info is greatly appreciated!!
Middleton, Rhode Island - Is this a vacation destination?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 3 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 San Antonio
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 13 Oahu Information
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 22 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 23 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers