we are planning to drive from Yosemite to yellowstone which looks like a 12 hour drive. Hence we would like to take an overnight break somewhere after about 6~7 hours drive. Where is the best place to stay for a night, just to rest comfortably.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 7 Food Festival Tour
- 8 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 13 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 14 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 15 Dividing time in Glacier
- 16 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 17 My travels to Monument Valley
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Universal Studios vacation
- 20 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 21 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 22 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 23 1 more Minnesota location?
- 24 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 25 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days