we are planning to drive from Yosemite to yellowstone which looks like a 12 hour drive. Hence we would like to take an overnight break somewhere after about 6~7 hours drive. Where is the best place to stay for a night, just to rest comfortably.
Mid point while driving from yosemite to yellowstone NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 2 Utah 2
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 10 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 14 Small group dining in Napa area
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Montana- what are must see places?
- 17 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 18 Maui - Haleakala
- 19 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 20 Utah restaurants
- 21 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 22 Kauai Garden tours
- 23 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 24 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 25 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't