we are planning to drive from Yosemite to yellowstone which looks like a 12 hour drive. Hence we would like to take an overnight break somewhere after about 6~7 hours drive. Where is the best place to stay for a night, just to rest comfortably.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 2 http://www.hitssupplements.com/sinuprex-reviews
- 3 moving to Florida
- 4 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 9 Las Vegas Vacation
- 10 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 11 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 14 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 15 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 16 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 17 Northern California Redwoods
- 18 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 19 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 20 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 23 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Philadelphia - Safe?