we are planning to drive from Yosemite to yellowstone which looks like a 12 hour drive. Hence we would like to take an overnight break somewhere after about 6~7 hours drive. Where is the best place to stay for a night, just to rest comfortably.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 2 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 3 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 7 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 8 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 costco Big island
- 11 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 12 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 13 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 14 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 15 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 16 Wedding gifts?
- 17 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 20 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 21 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 22 Layover
- 23 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 24 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 25 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing