we are planning to drive from Yosemite to yellowstone which looks like a 12 hour drive. Hence we would like to take an overnight break somewhere after about 6~7 hours drive. Where is the best place to stay for a night, just to rest comfortably.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 Grand Canyon
- 8 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 San Francisco and Napa
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Midway point
- 13 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 16 New York City
- 17 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 18 Relocating to the Deep South
- 19 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 20 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 21 Arlington funeral plans
- 22 destin resorts
- 23 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 24 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 25 Inter-island time Hawaii