Last year Iposted a potential trip to include YNP and Mt Rushmore and since it was too hard to do, we decided to plan it out again next year. We are dropping Mt Rushmore. Our flights are booked (Sat to Sat into Salt Lake City). So we are now locked into the 1 week. Our flight unfortunately gets in very late and departs very early the following Saturday. I know I have to get the lodging done, but could you please tell me if theitinerary below is OK or if I should change:
Sat-sleep in SLC due to late arrival (1 night)
Mon-drive to Jackson Hole- (2 nights)
Tues-Grand Teton Park
Wed-Drive to Mammouth Springs YNP-1 night
Thu-YNP lower loop stay near Old Faithful (1 night)
Fri-drive to SLC (1 night)
Sat-fly home early flight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area hotels
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 6 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 7 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 8 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 9 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 10 Universal Studios vacation
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 13 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 14 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 15 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 20 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 21 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 22 Dividing time in Glacier
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk