Last year Iposted a potential trip to include YNP and Mt Rushmore and since it was too hard to do, we decided to plan it out again next year. We are dropping Mt Rushmore. Our flights are booked (Sat to Sat into Salt Lake City). So we are now locked into the 1 week. Our flight unfortunately gets in very late and departs very early the following Saturday. I know I have to get the lodging done, but could you please tell me if theitinerary below is OK or if I should change:
Sat-sleep in SLC due to late arrival (1 night)
Mon-drive to Jackson Hole- (2 nights)
Tues-Grand Teton Park
Wed-Drive to Mammouth Springs YNP-1 night
Thu-YNP lower loop stay near Old Faithful (1 night)
Fri-drive to SLC (1 night)
Sat-fly home early flight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 3 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 4 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 5 11 days SE coast road trip
- 6 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 7 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 8 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 9 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 10 Road trip from and back to New York
- 11 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 12 Parking fine
- 13 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 17 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 18 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 19 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 20 Pittsburgh Trip
- 21 10 days in Arizona
- 22 Berkshires with a toddler
- 23 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 24 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 25 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod