Last year Iposted a potential trip to include YNP and Mt Rushmore and since it was too hard to do, we decided to plan it out again next year. We are dropping Mt Rushmore. Our flights are booked (Sat to Sat into Salt Lake City). So we are now locked into the 1 week. Our flight unfortunately gets in very late and departs very early the following Saturday. I know I have to get the lodging done, but could you please tell me if theitinerary below is OK or if I should change:
Sat-sleep in SLC due to late arrival (1 night)
Mon-drive to Jackson Hole- (2 nights)
Tues-Grand Teton Park
Wed-Drive to Mammouth Springs YNP-1 night
Thu-YNP lower loop stay near Old Faithful (1 night)
Fri-drive to SLC (1 night)
Sat-fly home early flight
Mid August Teton and YNP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 4 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 5 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 6 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 7 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 8 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 Getting to Key West
- 11 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 12 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 New Orleans Motel Question
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 20 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 21 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 22 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 23 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 24 Happy Hour
- 25 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?