Last year Iposted a potential trip to include YNP and Mt Rushmore and since it was too hard to do, we decided to plan it out again next year. We are dropping Mt Rushmore. Our flights are booked (Sat to Sat into Salt Lake City). So we are now locked into the 1 week. Our flight unfortunately gets in very late and departs very early the following Saturday. I know I have to get the lodging done, but could you please tell me if theitinerary below is OK or if I should change:
Sat-sleep in SLC due to late arrival (1 night)
Mon-drive to Jackson Hole- (2 nights)
Tues-Grand Teton Park
Wed-Drive to Mammouth Springs YNP-1 night
Thu-YNP lower loop stay near Old Faithful (1 night)
Fri-drive to SLC (1 night)
Sat-fly home early flight
Mid August Teton and YNP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Wine Country Picnic
- 7 Washington DC Metro
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 10 Road trip through the south
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 Myrtle Beach
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 18 Getting around Las Vegas
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving