Last year Iposted a potential trip to include YNP and Mt Rushmore and since it was too hard to do, we decided to plan it out again next year. We are dropping Mt Rushmore. Our flights are booked (Sat to Sat into Salt Lake City). So we are now locked into the 1 week. Our flight unfortunately gets in very late and departs very early the following Saturday. I know I have to get the lodging done, but could you please tell me if theitinerary below is OK or if I should change:
Sat-sleep in SLC due to late arrival (1 night)
Mon-drive to Jackson Hole- (2 nights)
Tues-Grand Teton Park
Wed-Drive to Mammouth Springs YNP-1 night
Thu-YNP lower loop stay near Old Faithful (1 night)
Fri-drive to SLC (1 night)
Sat-fly home early flight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 2 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 3 Paris on my own
- 4 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 5 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 Acadia National Park
- 8 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 9 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 10 Traveling with an infant
- 11 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 12 Birthday vacation ideas
- 13 Kauai helicopter flight
- 14 Colorado Hiking in September
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 17 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 18 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 19 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 20 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 21 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 22 Key West, FL
- 23 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 24 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust