Last year Iposted a potential trip to include YNP and Mt Rushmore and since it was too hard to do, we decided to plan it out again next year. We are dropping Mt Rushmore. Our flights are booked (Sat to Sat into Salt Lake City). So we are now locked into the 1 week. Our flight unfortunately gets in very late and departs very early the following Saturday. I know I have to get the lodging done, but could you please tell me if theitinerary below is OK or if I should change:
Sat-sleep in SLC due to late arrival (1 night)
Mon-drive to Jackson Hole- (2 nights)
Tues-Grand Teton Park
Wed-Drive to Mammouth Springs YNP-1 night
Thu-YNP lower loop stay near Old Faithful (1 night)
Fri-drive to SLC (1 night)
Sat-fly home early flight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 2 Vegas Where to Start
- 3 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 6 Good Thai food in Vegas
- 7 Road trip October
- 8 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 11 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 12 Rose Parade Novice
- 13 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 14 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 15 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 16 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 17 A little packing advice..
- 18 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 19 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 20 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 21 Niagara Falls train stations
- 22 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 23 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 24 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 25 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old