Last year Iposted a potential trip to include YNP and Mt Rushmore and since it was too hard to do, we decided to plan it out again next year. We are dropping Mt Rushmore. Our flights are booked (Sat to Sat into Salt Lake City). So we are now locked into the 1 week. Our flight unfortunately gets in very late and departs very early the following Saturday. I know I have to get the lodging done, but could you please tell me if theitinerary below is OK or if I should change:
Sat-sleep in SLC due to late arrival (1 night)
Mon-drive to Jackson Hole- (2 nights)
Tues-Grand Teton Park
Wed-Drive to Mammouth Springs YNP-1 night
Thu-YNP lower loop stay near Old Faithful (1 night)
Fri-drive to SLC (1 night)
Sat-fly home early flight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help nailing down the details
- 2 California Trip
- 3 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 4 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 5 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 Turo?
- 8 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 9 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 19 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 US whole month of January where to
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 24 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 25 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC