Last year Iposted a potential trip to include YNP and Mt Rushmore and since it was too hard to do, we decided to plan it out again next year. We are dropping Mt Rushmore. Our flights are booked (Sat to Sat into Salt Lake City). So we are now locked into the 1 week. Our flight unfortunately gets in very late and departs very early the following Saturday. I know I have to get the lodging done, but could you please tell me if theitinerary below is OK or if I should change:
Sat-sleep in SLC due to late arrival (1 night)
Mon-drive to Jackson Hole- (2 nights)
Tues-Grand Teton Park
Wed-Drive to Mammouth Springs YNP-1 night
Thu-YNP lower loop stay near Old Faithful (1 night)
Fri-drive to SLC (1 night)
Sat-fly home early flight
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida with a 2 year old
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Northern California Gardens.
- 4 Route 66
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 11 Train from east cost to west coast
- 12 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 13 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 14 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 15 Arches or Zion?
- 16 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 17 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 18 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 20 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 21 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 25 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City