My daughter-in-law is graduating from MSU in May (Nurse Practitioner) and we would like to treat her and the family to dinner before the ceremony. She commutes to school so she's not really familiar with "nicer" restaurants. We'll be coming from I69 and probably don't want to try too close to campus because of the crowds. Any suggestions for a nice, family restaurant that won't break the bank?
Michigan State restaurant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 16 new york plays
- 17 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Round trip from Chicago
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Panama City beach or other suggestion