My daughter-in-law is graduating from MSU in May (Nurse Practitioner) and we would like to treat her and the family to dinner before the ceremony. She commutes to school so she's not really familiar with "nicer" restaurants. We'll be coming from I69 and probably don't want to try too close to campus because of the crowds. Any suggestions for a nice, family restaurant that won't break the bank?
Michigan State restaurant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats