My daughter-in-law is graduating from MSU in May (Nurse Practitioner) and we would like to treat her and the family to dinner before the ceremony. She commutes to school so she's not really familiar with "nicer" restaurants. We'll be coming from I69 and probably don't want to try too close to campus because of the crowds. Any suggestions for a nice, family restaurant that won't break the bank?
Michigan State restaurant
- 1 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 2 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 6 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 7 Columbus food !
- 8 Hotels in New Orleans
- 9 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 10 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Logan Express
- 15 One day in NYC
- 16 Great Beach's
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 National Parks?
- 19 Death Valley in November
- 20 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Minnesota State Fair
- 23 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 24 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 25 Best ice cream in Charleston