My daughter-in-law is graduating from MSU in May (Nurse Practitioner) and we would like to treat her and the family to dinner before the ceremony. She commutes to school so she's not really familiar with "nicer" restaurants. We'll be coming from I69 and probably don't want to try too close to campus because of the crowds. Any suggestions for a nice, family restaurant that won't break the bank?
Michigan State restaurant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 2 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Alaska
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona