My daughter-in-law is graduating from MSU in May (Nurse Practitioner) and we would like to treat her and the family to dinner before the ceremony. She commutes to school so she's not really familiar with "nicer" restaurants. We'll be coming from I69 and probably don't want to try too close to campus because of the crowds. Any suggestions for a nice, family restaurant that won't break the bank?
Michigan State restaurant
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Rockport, MA dining?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE