My daughter-in-law is graduating from MSU in May (Nurse Practitioner) and we would like to treat her and the family to dinner before the ceremony. She commutes to school so she's not really familiar with "nicer" restaurants. We'll be coming from I69 and probably don't want to try too close to campus because of the crowds. Any suggestions for a nice, family restaurant that won't break the bank?
Michigan State restaurant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 4 Dinner in Miami
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 10 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 14 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 15 Tipping advice
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 Christmas weather?
- 22 Big island itinerary
- 23 New York City and New England
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 Flying from LA to Massachusetts