Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Michigan - Detroit
- 1 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 9 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 12 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 13 Memphis Tours
- 14 Please critique our plan...
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Gearhart Oregon
- 17 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 18 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 19 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone