Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this call from Halifax a scam
- 2 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 3 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 4 Black History Museum
- 5 Another Great DC Trip
- 6 Short Notice
- 7 Chicago 2017
- 8 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 9 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 10 arizona rte 66
- 11 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 12 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 13 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 14 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 15 Inn at Key West
- 16 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 17 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 18 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 usa roadtrip
- 21 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 22 Where to live in the North East
- 23 Hawaii and...where?
- 24 Short Oregon Trip
- 25 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice