Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 Route 66
- 3 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 4 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 5 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 6 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 7 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 8 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 9 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 10 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 11 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 16 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 20 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 21 Colorado itinerary
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018