Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Michigan - Detroit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 14 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 20 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids