Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 6 NY State Assembly Internship
- 7 Grand Canyon
- 8 San Francisco and Napa
- 9 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 10 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 11 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 12 White Christmas
- 13 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 14 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 15 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 16 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Midway point
- 19 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 20 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 21 New York City
- 22 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 23 Relocating to the Deep South
- 24 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 25 Arlington funeral plans