Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 2 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 3 Hiking 'the wave'
- 4 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 5 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 6 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 7 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 8 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 9 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 10 las vegas anyone
- 11 Restaurant Help Needed
- 12 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 13 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 14 Foliage in Vermont
- 15 las vegas anyone
- 16 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 17 Finding Steve Perry
- 18 Grand Canyon
- 19 Washington DC
- 20 New England itinerary help
- 21 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 22 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 23 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 24 Columbia River Gorge
- 25 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes