Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aol TEchnical Support 1800–681–7208 customer Helpdesk Tech #Support
- 2 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 3 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 4 A great gift for various occasions
- 5 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 8 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 9 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 10 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 11 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 12 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 13 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 14 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 15 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 16 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 17 road trip
- 18 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 21 Florida in October
- 22 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 23 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 FLL to Key West