Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 2 Rules of the Subway
- 3 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 7 Mystic CT
- 8 Alabama trip in Dec
- 9 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 Las vegas +21
- 12 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 17 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 18 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 Grand American Road Trip!
- 21 Orlando - condoleances
- 22 Coco Palms on Kauai
- 23 1st trip to Colorado
- 24 Road trip out west
- 25 How to search for condo rental in Oahu