Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans
- 2 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 3 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 4 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 11 Weather in Chicago
- 12 Road trip around Washington DC
- 13 Utah trip Itinerary
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 18 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Help me with this
- 21 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 22 Houston MetroRail
- 23 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Dining in St. Louis