Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 2 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/sevan-skin-serum/
- 5 Chicago Cab
- 6 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 7 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 8 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 9 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 10 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testorx/
- 11 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 12 Thinks to keep in mind when you travel
- 13 The campaign Panaxcea was formed
- 14 http://vitalieskincaretry.com/firmacare-cream/
- 15 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 16 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 17 My blood pressure should have shot through
- 18 Tips For Dumping Under Eye Bags
- 19 Crazy Mass Review - Enables fast and efficient fat Reduction
- 20 Sedona to Vegas
- 21 Broadway show tickets
- 22 Restaurants in DC
- 23 Hawk's
- 24 4th of July in Chicago
- 25 Oahu hotels