Hoping I can get a few questions answered regarding an upcoming trip to the Motor City.
Will be staying at Motor City Casino to catch a show at the Detroit Opera House. We plan to take a cab from Motor City to Time Square to catch the People Mover to Broadway; or should we walk?
Any suggestions on restaurants? We prefer to keep it simple and eat close to Motor City or close to the Opera House. Also, any type of cuisine is fine, don't get me wrong, I would love a coney, but for this trip......no coneys....
On our return trip to Motor City, will we have a difficult time getting a taxi from Times Square People Mover stop back to Motor City? Or should we just take a taxi from Opera House back to Motor City ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first time
- 2 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 3 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 4 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 5 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 6 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 7 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 8 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 9 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 10 Discounted Rental Car?
- 11 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 12 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 13 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 14 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 19 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 Inexpensive family getaways
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?