I would like to take my grandchildren to a nice beach on the lower coast of Michigan. We are from Indianapolis and would like to drive straight up to somewhere near St. Joe or near there. I have never been to Michigan and want to find someplace where we can go back each year. It's too far for me to drive to an ocean so I'm settling for one of the great lakes! Any suggestions? The kids are all ages and I'd like to take turns letting them go with me. My fantasy is of a cute cottage with a path to the beach. I'd love a patio or deck or terrace facing the water for breakfast. Mind you this is just from my imagination....but surely someone knows of something that would fit the bill Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 8 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Washington DC in Spring?
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Must Eats
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 24 Florida St George's Island
- 25 Union Square area restaurant