I would like to take my grandchildren to a nice beach on the lower coast of Michigan. We are from Indianapolis and would like to drive straight up to somewhere near St. Joe or near there. I have never been to Michigan and want to find someplace where we can go back each year. It's too far for me to drive to an ocean so I'm settling for one of the great lakes! Any suggestions? The kids are all ages and I'd like to take turns letting them go with me. My fantasy is of a cute cottage with a path to the beach. I'd love a patio or deck or terrace facing the water for breakfast. Mind you this is just from my imagination....but surely someone knows of something that would fit the bill Thanks!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans