I have been looking for cheap airfares from Miami to Paris either going in late June, August or October. Everything seems so sky high. Two years ago I went to Italy for 10 days with my hubby and paid $3500 round trip, air and hotels included. Great deal! I cant seem to find anything like it this year to Paris. Any one have any suggestions? I already received great info from you guys on hotels. Now I need a great airfare. I tried Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and even a travel agent. Any thoughts? Thanks again
miami to paris/best website for cheap airfares
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 6 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 7 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 13 Boston area
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 17 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 20 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 23 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 24 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 25 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??