Hello! Will be traveling to Gainesville and need to break up the trip. Can anyone suggest a cute or interesting town to stay overnight ? Will be joined by my husband & two kids (8 & 10) . Definitely do not want to stop at any of the theme parks. Are there any hidden gems with nice parks, biking, maybe fishing? Anyplace with a small town feel to it with something to keep the kids busy. Thanks. Mabella
Miami to Gainesville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 2 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 3 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 6 Things to do in Key West
- 7 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 8 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 9 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 10 Boston & Cape Cod
- 11 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Romantic destination in the US
- 14 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 15 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 16 Moving out of states from Florida
- 17 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 18 family road trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 23 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 24 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England