My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 When do school start again in August?
- 2 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 3 What to do in San Diego
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 6 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 9 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 10 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 11 What to do in New York?
- 12 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 13 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 16 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday