My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Miami or the Keys in December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Alaska
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC