My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number CA..
- 2 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 3 Wilmington DE questions
- 4 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 4shared music
- 7 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 8 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 10 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 13 Muir Woods in October
- 14 help me plan a Cali trip
- 15 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 16 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 17 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 18 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 19 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 20 Mesa Verde question
- 21 Planning our Move
- 22 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 24 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 25 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!