My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Miami or the Keys in December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 2 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 3 Kayaking in Kauai
- 4 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 Burlington VT day trip
- 9 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 10 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 16 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 Apartment Rentals DC
- 23 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Two airports to choose from?