My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Miami or the Keys in December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City
- 2 First visit in New Mexico
- 3 Beach holiday with baby
- 4 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 5 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 8 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Things to do around New York
- 12 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 13 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 16 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 17 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 18 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 19 Barrow Alaska
- 20 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 21 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 22 Park City Utah
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Maine in latter half of September
- 25 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?