My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 Weather in Chicago
- 3 Road trip around Washington DC
- 4 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 5 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 8 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 9 Utah trip Itinerary
- 10 Houston MetroRail
- 11 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 12 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 15 Dining in St. Louis
- 16 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 17 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 18 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 19 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 20 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 23 Oregon road trip
- 24 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 25 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai