My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 3 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 4 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 5 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 6 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 7 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 8 New Software
- 9 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 10 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 11 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 12 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 13 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 16 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 17 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 20 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 23 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 24 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 25 Boston waterfront Italian