My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 WA to CT
- 4 L.A. and Sequoia
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 Maine weather and temps
- 8 Alcatrez sold out
- 9 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 12 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 15 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 16 Broadway
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 21 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Need help planning....
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens