My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco California
- 2 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 3 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 4 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 5 Hunting Trip For Husbands Birthday
- 6 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 7 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 8 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 9 Las Vegas
- 10 Florida Family vacation in California
- 11 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 12 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 13 Miami and New Orleans
- 14 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 15 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 September Road Trip in New England
- 20 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 21 NYC with 8 yr old
- 22 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 23 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 24 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 25 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV