My family is headed on a Cruise out of Miami for Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice.
We are flying in on a Wednesday (arriving in the evening) and then boarding the cruise on the Sunday (mid-day). There are six of us with lots of luggage (chronic over-packers!). We have a variety of ages: 16, 19, 24, 26 and my parents.
Things we would like to do: rent bikes for an afternoon, go on a boat tour and the rest is up in the air!
We are debating staying in Miami for the 4 nights or splitting our time between Miami and somewhere in the Keys.
My parents have been to Miami once before (but did not have an amazing experience), the four of us children have never been.
What should we do?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which island for R&R?
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 4 San Antonio shopping
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 14 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 15 San Diego, mission valley
- 16 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 17 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 22 International transferring planes at CDG
- 23 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 24 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 25 Day Tripping in Florida Keys