Hi, I've never been to Miami so I don't know if there are nice four star hotels there that offer inexpensive or free parking. A quick scan of some of the travel forums seem to point to very pricey parking at many establishments. Only criteria is that the hotel shouldn't be 30 minutes or more away from most of the major attractions in the area.
Miami Four Star Hotels and Inexpensive Parking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 8 Texas
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 14 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 15 LA for a day and a half
- 16 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 17 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 18 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!