We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Round trip from Chicago
- 2 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 3 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 4 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 5 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 6 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 7 Where to from Tampa?
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 13 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 14 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 15 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 16 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 19 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 20 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 21 Is the New York subway safe?
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 24 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 25 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November