We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 2 Fort Myers Area
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 4 Days in Mass.
- 5 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 8 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 14 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 15 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 16 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 17 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 18 Hawaii with older parents
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Uber availability on Long Island
- 21 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 22 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 23 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 24 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation