We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 10 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 culpepper
- 14 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 15 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 16 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 19 Pub with food in Seattle
- 20 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 21 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 25 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island