We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 4 Arches Devils Garden
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 6 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 22 Savannah hotel
- 23 Utah National Parks visit
- 24 marriot cypress harbour
- 25 Hotel in Reno