We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 2 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 13 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 14 SFO black friday traffic
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 17 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 20 Dining in Manhattan
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 How to dress in Vegas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?