We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 2 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 3 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 4 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 5 trip to Acadia National Park
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 Charleston and Asheville
- 8 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 9 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 10 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 11 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 12 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 13 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 14 Visa, Greencard advice
- 15 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 16 march anniversary trip
- 17 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 18 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 19 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 20 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 21 September southwest utah
- 22 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 23 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Connecting at MSP