We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Natural Bodybuilding Tracking Quickly Builds Muscle
- 3 Seattle Ho
- 4 Inhibits the lyase method to interfere with metabolism
- 5 http://capiluxprobrazilblog.com/hyperbody/
- 6 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 7 http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 8 Southern history- walkable cities
- 9 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 10 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 14 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 15 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 16 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 17 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 18 Beer Bar - NYC
- 19 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 22 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 November redwoods trip
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question