We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 4 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 5 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 6 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 8 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 9 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 13 New Orleans music
- 14 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 15 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 16 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 17 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 18 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 19 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 20 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 21 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 22 NYC with wheelchair
- 23 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 24 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 25 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs