We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 7 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 8 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 9 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 10 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 13 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 14 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 17 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 18 NW Houston restaurant help
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 20 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 21 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 22 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 23 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 24 charleston during Christmas Week
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach