We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 11 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 12 Richmond highlights?
- 13 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 14 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 15 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 23 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 24 Must Eats
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin