We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip advice needed please
- 2 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 3 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 11 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 15 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 16 Family Trip advice please?!
- 17 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 18 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 19 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 20 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 21 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 22 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 25 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!