We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 searching for urban master planned community
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 New England September
- 4 Hawaii Group Travel
- 5 Austin Food Trucks
- 6 New York To Ashville NC
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 9 Fmpden, are you there?
- 10 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 11 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 12 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 13 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 14 Charleston Islands
- 15 Family Spring Break 2015
- 16 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 Mother Daughter Trip
- 19 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 20 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 21 Best VoIP headset?
- 22 Family lodging in/near Moab?
- 23 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 24 vacation rentals near Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?