We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 11 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 12 Barrow Alaska
- 13 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 14 Salt Lake City
- 15 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 16 Park City Utah
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Maine in latter half of September
- 19 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 20 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 21 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Colorado trip
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?