We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 4 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 5 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 6 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 7 Tudor city -special help/info
- 8 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 9 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 10 Utah 2
- 11 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 12 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 13 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 14 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 15 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 16 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 17 must see and do's in Maui?
- 18 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 20 New York City - apartment locations
- 21 Boston to see Sargent works
- 22 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 23 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 24 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 25 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles