We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 #1-855-205-4068# Upgrade to Delta Comfort
- 2 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 3 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 7 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 8 Arches or Zion?
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 14 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 15 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 16 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 17 time to visit statue
- 18 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 20 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 21 Chester, CN
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 24 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip