We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
- 1 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 6 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 13 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 14 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 15 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 16 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 17 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 18 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Biloxi questions again
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations