We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 With a ticket to the round
- 2 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Moving to New Jersey
- 5 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 12 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 13 St. Simon, Georgia
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 West Coast Road Trip
- 18 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 19 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 22 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 23 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 California