We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Berkshires with a toddler
- 3 10 days in Arizona
- 4 Vegas/California May 2016
- 5 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 6 Traveling to NYC - staying over Thanksgiving
- 7 flumin the ditch
- 8 Solo in Hawaii
- 9 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 10 hilicopter tour oahu
- 11 8 hour layover at DFW
- 12 Parking fine
- 13 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 14 4 days in San Diego in october
- 15 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 16 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 17 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 18 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 19 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 20 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 21 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 22 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 23 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 24 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 25 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico