We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Washington DC Metro
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?