We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time, Best business class?
- 2 Sap Fiori
- 3 Boston waterfront Italian
- 4 Megadrol Running is good
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 7 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Musculus X >>> http://nuvieskincareserum.com/musculus-x-de/
- 9 http://www.supplementmag.com/instant-performer-reviews/
- 10 With weight loss and muscle gain
- 11 http://www.tophealthresource.com/is-androx-extreme-safe/
- 12 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 13 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 14 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 15 What to pack
- 16 Napa valley getaway
- 17 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 18 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 Day in Spokane
- 21 summer vacation
- 22 Kids Vacation Place
- 23 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 24 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 25 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West