We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod visit in August
- 2 Classic NYC Deli
- 3 Is this a new record for spam?
- 4 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 8 day trip to Florida
- 7 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 8 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 9 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 10 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 11 Buying wine New York City
- 12 Sedona to Vegas
- 13 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 16 Tulip time
- 17 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 18 Nashville Public Transportation
- 19 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 20 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 21 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 22 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 25 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon