We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 2 Rental car question
- 3 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 4 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 5 South Beach in October
- 6 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 11 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 12 Grand Canyon hike
- 13 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 14 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 15 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 16 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 17 Quick Acela Questions
- 18 Please help me with directions
- 19 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 20 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 21 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 22 Florida for a while
- 23 Yoga Retreats
- 24 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 25 Florida apartments/condos?