We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 3 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 4 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 5 I95
- 6 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 7 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 10 San Francisco first visit.
- 11 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 14 Hawaii Help
- 15 Renting a car with DWAI
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 18 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 19 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 20 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 21 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 22 Yellowstone in early May
- 23 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs