We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 2 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 NYC IN AUGUST
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 7 Will have five days in Savannah
- 8 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 9 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 10 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 11 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive