We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 California
- 3 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 6 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 7 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Oregon Road Trip
- 11 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 17 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 20 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 21 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 22 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Boston suggestions