We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 2 Self guided White House tour
- 3 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 middlebury vt snow
- 16 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 LA for a day and a half
- 19 Texas
- 20 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 21 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 24 Moving to CT
- 25 Hotels Philly