We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Key West Hotel in January
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 West Maui Restaurants
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?