My husband and I are planning a long weekend trip to the Miami area with our 6 month old daughter and looking for suggestions. We are open to a hotel anywhere between or around Miami and Ft. Lauderdale but it must be on the beach and have a pool. We looked into the Trump International, Sunny Isles - does anyone have any experience staying here? Any other hotels we should consider?
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 2 Miami airport--safety??
- 3 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 4 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 5 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 6 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 7 Recent Spam Attacks
- 8 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 9 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 10 US whole month of January where to
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 15 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 16 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 17 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 18 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 19 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 20 Baltimore Weekend
- 21 Dinosaur National Monument
- 22 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 23 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Things to do in Toronto