My husband and I are planning a long weekend trip to the Miami area with our 6 month old daughter and looking for suggestions. We are open to a hotel anywhere between or around Miami and Ft. Lauderdale but it must be on the beach and have a pool. We looked into the Trump International, Sunny Isles - does anyone have any experience staying here? Any other hotels we should consider?
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 2 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 3 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 4 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 5 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 6 Steamboat in August
- 7 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 8 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 9 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 10 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 11 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 12 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 13 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 14 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 Phone SIM
- 17 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 18 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 21 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 22 Napa Valley Hotel
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to