My husband and I are planning a long weekend trip to the Miami area with our 6 month old daughter and looking for suggestions. We are open to a hotel anywhere between or around Miami and Ft. Lauderdale but it must be on the beach and have a pool. We looked into the Trump International, Sunny Isles - does anyone have any experience staying here? Any other hotels we should consider?
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Care 1 (855) 481 5333 TurboTax Tech Support Number
- 2 Santa Fe Hotel
- 3 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 4 Wilmington DE questions
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 7 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 8 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 9 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 10 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 11 Vancouver to Washington State
- 12 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 13 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 14 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 15 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 16 New England Tour
- 17 Rhode Island Get Away
- 18 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 19 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 20 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 21 Venice, CA area
- 22 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 23 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 24 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 25 Adirondacks trip repot