We are planning to fly from Seattle to Florida. Which airport in the Miami area is easiest to fly in and out of? Or should we consider flying into some other part of the state? We will rent a car and explore the state.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 WA to CT
- 4 L.A. and Sequoia
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 Maine weather and temps
- 8 Alcatrez sold out
- 9 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 12 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 15 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 16 Broadway
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 21 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Need help planning....
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens