We are planning to fly from Seattle to Florida. Which airport in the Miami area is easiest to fly in and out of? Or should we consider flying into some other part of the state? We will rent a car and explore the state.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://onlinehealthmarkets.com/vivax-male-enhancement/
- 2 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 3 Read!! http://www.musclezx90site.com/lumaar-wellfit/
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 Lunch in Central Park
- 6 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 7 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 8 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 9 My travels to Monument Valley
- 10 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 11 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Las Vegas trip report
- 15 Oregon Coast road trip
- 16 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 17 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Food Festival Tour
- 22 Boston area hotels
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado