My DH & I (30-somethings) will be in Miami for a week with my parents (50-somethings) and are looking for the must dos. We are definitely spending one day doing the Keys but other than that we have the rest of the week unplanned. My DH would love to do an airboat tour, any recommendations? Also he has put me on the hunt to find the best Cuban sandwich, any recommendations? We are pretty open to all types of suggestions. We are looking to spend part of the time being touristy and the other portion just relaxing by the pool/beach.
Miami - April 2013
- 1 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 2 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 3 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 stay near newark or nyc
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 New York City Parking
- 13 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 14 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Priceline, WARNING
- 18 Less commercial beach?
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons