My DH & I (30-somethings) will be in Miami for a week with my parents (50-somethings) and are looking for the must dos. We are definitely spending one day doing the Keys but other than that we have the rest of the week unplanned. My DH would love to do an airboat tour, any recommendations? Also he has put me on the hunt to find the best Cuban sandwich, any recommendations? We are pretty open to all types of suggestions. We are looking to spend part of the time being touristy and the other portion just relaxing by the pool/beach.
Miami - April 2013
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 18 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 19 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 20 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 25 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?