My DH & I (30-somethings) will be in Miami for a week with my parents (50-somethings) and are looking for the must dos. We are definitely spending one day doing the Keys but other than that we have the rest of the week unplanned. My DH would love to do an airboat tour, any recommendations? Also he has put me on the hunt to find the best Cuban sandwich, any recommendations? We are pretty open to all types of suggestions. We are looking to spend part of the time being touristy and the other portion just relaxing by the pool/beach.
Miami - April 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 3 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 4 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 5 Skiing New Mexico
- 6 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 7 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 10 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 11 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel