My DH & I (30-somethings) will be in Miami for a week with my parents (50-somethings) and are looking for the must dos. We are definitely spending one day doing the Keys but other than that we have the rest of the week unplanned. My DH would love to do an airboat tour, any recommendations? Also he has put me on the hunt to find the best Cuban sandwich, any recommendations? We are pretty open to all types of suggestions. We are looking to spend part of the time being touristy and the other portion just relaxing by the pool/beach.
Miami - April 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 2 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 3 DC - WW2 flyover
- 4 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 5 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak