We (including a 2-year-old) are taking a cruise from Miami to Bahama in September. We're planning to stay 4 days in Miami after the cruise. We're thinking to take a day trip to Key West if it's not raining. Several friends told me not to take a little toddler to Key West as there were a lot of homeless there. Is that true? Is it safe there? How the drive back to Miami at night? We are going to stay in Miami Downtown. Are there any beaches good for little kid other than the South Beach? Thank you in advance for your response!
Miami and Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 2 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Orlando to Savannah
- 9 Dinner in Miami
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 15 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 16 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England