We (including a 2-year-old) are taking a cruise from Miami to Bahama in September. We're planning to stay 4 days in Miami after the cruise. We're thinking to take a day trip to Key West if it's not raining. Several friends told me not to take a little toddler to Key West as there were a lot of homeless there. Is that true? Is it safe there? How the drive back to Miami at night? We are going to stay in Miami Downtown. Are there any beaches good for little kid other than the South Beach? Thank you in advance for your response!
Miami and Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Atlanta with kids
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 6 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 10 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier