We're staying between Holland and Grand Haven, Michigan in West Olive this coming week in a vacation home three minutes from the Lake. Looking for suggestions on things to do within an hour, places to visit/eat for our family of four with three children ages 3, 6, and 7. Thought we'd visit Michigan's Adventure amusement park and possibly the National Blueberry Festival in South Haven but that's about all I know. Of course, we'll spend some relaxing time just at the beach.
MI - Holland/Grand Haven w/family
- 1 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Savannah restaurants
- 4 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 11 Retiring in Colorado
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Denver 1 day in denver
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?