Possibility that I may apply for employment a company in Norwalk but I'm planning to move to NYC next month. What's the Metro North ride like - how long; and what stop do you get off at for Norwalk? I tried looking up the schedule but there's no stop directly in Norwalk.
Just trying to figure out in my head if this is worth pursuing.
Metro North to Norwalk
- 1 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 2 Judo in California?
- 3 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 15 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida