Hi i am going to new york.And was told to get a metro card.
Can any one tell me where i can travel on it ? What areas of usa . Can i go Boston ? and other places quite near.
Thanks for you help ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 4 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 5 blue ridge parkway?
- 6 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 7 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 8 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 9 San Diego, mission valley
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 12 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 16 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 17 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 MN lake home rental needed
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 22 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 23 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 Spring Break trip to National Park