My husband and I will be travelling to New York soon. I'm thinking about a day of "pampering" in the big city. Any ideas? I've heard that Metamorphisis is ok. Any others? I would like a CLEAN, well kept place that's free of the patchuli smell. Thanks!
Metamorphisis Spa in NYC?
- 1 hotel near Met NYC
- 2 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 pa to az
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 24 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 25 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life