Will be in Las cruces in early May. would prefer lodging close enough to walk to Mesilla. B&B, motel or hotel okay. I have checked Trip Advisor, but would love your comments on location and accommodations. thanks.
mesilla nm lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC play advice needed
- 2 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 3 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 4 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 7 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 10 carousel bar nola
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 15 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 16 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 17 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 18 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 19 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 20 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 Big Sur?
- 23 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon