Is there more than one entrance into Mesa Verde National Park? Can you enter/exit it from the Cortez side? We are going in June and are thinking we are going to see the Four Corners Monument the same day and then drive back to the place we are staying in Durango. It would be nice to exit out the side near Cortez, go to the Four Corners and back to Durango without too much backtracking, etc.
Any tips are appreciated! And just fyi, the Four Corners may not be all that, but we have to see it for ourselves!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/super-flora-probiotic/
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 5 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 HAWAII; HELP!
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 14 Coffee in Boston?
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 17 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 19 Change planes in Atlanta
- 20 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation