Is there more than one entrance into Mesa Verde National Park? Can you enter/exit it from the Cortez side? We are going in June and are thinking we are going to see the Four Corners Monument the same day and then drive back to the place we are staying in Durango. It would be nice to exit out the side near Cortez, go to the Four Corners and back to Durango without too much backtracking, etc.
Any tips are appreciated! And just fyi, the Four Corners may not be all that, but we have to see it for ourselves!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 4 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Cross country tips
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 9 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 10 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 11 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Jazzfest side trips
- 21 March in New Mexico
- 22 No Spam this morning!!
- 23 San Francisco transit options
- 24 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 25 Lodging outside of Yellowstone