Is there more than one entrance into Mesa Verde National Park? Can you enter/exit it from the Cortez side? We are going in June and are thinking we are going to see the Four Corners Monument the same day and then drive back to the place we are staying in Durango. It would be nice to exit out the side near Cortez, go to the Four Corners and back to Durango without too much backtracking, etc.
Any tips are appreciated! And just fyi, the Four Corners may not be all that, but we have to see it for ourselves!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch 49ers vs rams live stream Free
- 2 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 Wilmington DE questions
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 4shared music
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 11 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 Muir Woods in October
- 15 help me plan a Cali trip
- 16 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 17 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 18 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 19 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 20 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 21 Mesa Verde question
- 22 Planning our Move
- 23 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 25 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?