Is there more than one entrance into Mesa Verde National Park? Can you enter/exit it from the Cortez side? We are going in June and are thinking we are going to see the Four Corners Monument the same day and then drive back to the place we are staying in Durango. It would be nice to exit out the side near Cortez, go to the Four Corners and back to Durango without too much backtracking, etc.
Any tips are appreciated! And just fyi, the Four Corners may not be all that, but we have to see it for ourselves!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bug bites, help!
- 2 Southern California and young kids
- 3 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 4 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 5 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 6 Traveling out west
- 7 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 8 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 9 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 10 Hotel in Austin
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 Austin TX restaurants
- 13 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 14 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 15 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 16 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 17 911 Museum
- 18 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 21 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 5 Days near Denver
- 23 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 24 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 TSA Security Question