Is there more than one entrance into Mesa Verde National Park? Can you enter/exit it from the Cortez side? We are going in June and are thinking we are going to see the Four Corners Monument the same day and then drive back to the place we are staying in Durango. It would be nice to exit out the side near Cortez, go to the Four Corners and back to Durango without too much backtracking, etc.
Any tips are appreciated! And just fyi, the Four Corners may not be all that, but we have to see it for ourselves!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 2 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 5 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 6 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 11 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...