Hello, taking my teens (17,17,18) to DC in August. Heard of this drum circle and think they might enjoy this. I understand this takes place on Sunday nights 3pm -? My question is, is this a safe neighborhood? Staying in Arlington so is it better to take the metro or drive? Any parking? Has anyone been to this? If so did you enjoy it? Appreciate any info. THANKS!
MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 3 New England in the fall
- 4 Itinerary opinions
- 5 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 10 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 11 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 12 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 13 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 14 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 relocating travel
- 17 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 24 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 25 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan