We will be in Mendocino for 3 days over New Years. Staying at the Agate Cove Inn which we have stayed at before but many years ago. Any suggestions for Restaurants that might be open on New years Day as we have our traditional cracked crab dinner which we will bring with us. Open to all types of Restaurants from fancy to casual. Knowing it is Mendocino, I'm sure it will be more on the casual side.
Mendocino, CA New Years Day restuarants
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 10 Days in Maine
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 Boston Area College Tour
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 14 A Visit to Charleston
- 15 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 18 Help with NYC transit
- 19 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 20 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 21 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 22 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs