Is there a city bus in Juneau that goes out to Mendenhall Glacier??? I see it goes to Mendenhall Valley but not sure if we can get off near the glacier for a leisurely day there and then hop back on a city bus to get back to the ship
Mendenhall Glacier--city bus???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Obtain Passport,Visa,Driving Liense,ID Cards,Diplomas
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 12 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 13 San Fransisco to LA
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Jersey City Parking
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?