We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 24 days out west
- 2 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 3 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 4 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 5 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 6 Pacific Northwest
- 7 Just Wondering
- 8 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 9 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 13 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 14 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 15 Anaheim - no car
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 Arizona PHX car rental
- 18 Dinner in Anchorage
- 19 Rental Car Orlando
- 20 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 21 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 22 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 23 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte