We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 2 jfk car service
- 3 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 7 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 10 Budget NYC hotel
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 13 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 21 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 22 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 25 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January