We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 4 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 5 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 9 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 10 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 11 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 12 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 13 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 14 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 15 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 16 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 17 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 18 First Trip to New Orleans
- 19 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 22 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 23 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 24 Michigan advice needed
- 25 Nova Star