We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Memphis to Las Vegas (duration 5 weeks)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 Boston area -- nature
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 SFO black friday traffic
- 13 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 14 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?