We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Memphis to Las Vegas (duration 5 weeks)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego grocery stores
- 2 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 West Coast Bound End of March
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 12 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 13 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 14 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 Juneau May 8th
- 19 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 25 Help with Northeast vacation strategy