We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/priaboost/
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 New Itinerary
- 4 Las vegas and nearby
- 5 Cape Cod trip report
- 6 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 7 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 8 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 9 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 15 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 18 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 19 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 22 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 23 Orlando area weather in June
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip