We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 2 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 3 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 4 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 7 Seattle Hotels
- 8 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Providence question
- 11 Cayo Costa State Park
- 12 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 13 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 14 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 15 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 16 Yosemite Visit
- 17 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 18 2 months in Hawaii!
- 19 Lake George
- 20 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 21 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 22 Utah, arizona part three
- 23 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 24 Daytona Beach Hotel Help
- 25 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach