We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 2 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 3 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 4 Alaska independent tour for group
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Sedona for a Month
- 13 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 14 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 15 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 16 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 17 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 18 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 19 40th in Key West
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 22 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 23 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 24 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 25 What to do in San Diego