We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Memphis to Las Vegas (duration 5 weeks)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 Zion the narrows
- 4 Advice on Roadtrip
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 7 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 8 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 9 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 10 Los Angeles day trips
- 11 Hawaiian Islands
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 13 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 16 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 17 Cabin in Asheville area
- 18 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 19 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 20 Seattle Transportation??
- 21 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 22 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics