We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Memphis to Las Vegas (duration 5 weeks)
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 7 hotel near Met NYC
- 8 Where should I move to?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 Fripp island
- 13 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Hotel near Public Theater
- 24 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 25 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts