We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 2 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 6 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 7 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 8 Northwest Passage
- 9 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 10 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 11 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 12 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 13 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 14 Northwest Car Trip
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 16 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 17 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide