Taking my DD(21) to NY for a few days...want to see a show or two...looking at Memphis the musical or Wicked...for the same price we can get good seats for Memphis or partial view for Wicked...She wants something light and fun...I was going to wait till we arrived and go to the half price ticket booth but have read that for a Wednesday Matinee they are sold the day before...We arrive on a Wednesday morning and would like to see a matinee that afternoon...any advice...we are open to suggestions on other shows as well.
Memphis the musical
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 11 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 12 St Patrick's renovations
- 13 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 14 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 From Seattle airport to the city
- 20 General Utah planning questions
- 21 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 New York City Christmas Trip