Taking my DD(21) to NY for a few days...want to see a show or two...looking at Memphis the musical or Wicked...for the same price we can get good seats for Memphis or partial view for Wicked...She wants something light and fun...I was going to wait till we arrived and go to the half price ticket booth but have read that for a Wednesday Matinee they are sold the day before...We arrive on a Wednesday morning and would like to see a matinee that afternoon...any advice...we are open to suggestions on other shows as well.
Memphis the musical
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Wedding venue in NH
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Alaska
- 21 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 22 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 23 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?