Will be visiting Memphis for 3 days in April and want a place with 2 rooms. Wanted to stay downtown but prices are high. Found a place in heart of Cooper and Young,close to restaurants, for half the price of downtown. 10 minutes to Beale St. Would downtown be worth the extra cost?
Memphis stay advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 6 New York City - apartment locations
- 7 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 8 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 9 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 10 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 11 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 12 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 13 Florida Everglades
- 14 Everything I Need to Know (re Taking Mama to Manhattan) I Learned on Fodors
- 15 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 16 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 17 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 18 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 19 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 20 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 24 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 25 Planning to see chicago with a big family