Will be visiting Memphis for 3 days in April and want a place with 2 rooms. Wanted to stay downtown but prices are high. Found a place in heart of Cooper and Young,close to restaurants, for half the price of downtown. 10 minutes to Beale St. Would downtown be worth the extra cost?
Memphis stay advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Metro Card Options
- 3 getting around DC
- 4 California
- 5 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 6 San Diego with Kids
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 9 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 10 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 11 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 17 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 22 Oahu
- 23 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 24 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 25 Washington DC and Philadelphia