Will be visiting Memphis for 3 days in April and want a place with 2 rooms. Wanted to stay downtown but prices are high. Found a place in heart of Cooper and Young,close to restaurants, for half the price of downtown. 10 minutes to Beale St. Would downtown be worth the extra cost?
Memphis stay advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Worst Restaurants in America
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 12 What's new on Maui?
- 13 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 14 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 15 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Oregon Road Trip
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 24 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 25 Moving to New Jersey