Will be visiting Memphis for 3 days in April and want a place with 2 rooms. Wanted to stay downtown but prices are high. Found a place in heart of Cooper and Young,close to restaurants, for half the price of downtown. 10 minutes to Beale St. Would downtown be worth the extra cost?
Memphis stay advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 2 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 Hana from the aiport
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 8 from Moab to Bryce
- 9 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 12 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 13 San Diego-Hotel
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours