We will be in Memphis for 2 weekend nights in April. I made a reservation at both the Residence Inn Downtown and the Springhill Suites Downtown. The price is about the same so I was wondering if any of you know whether one is a better choice than the other?
Memphis Hotel - Help Me Choose
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Best places to move to Florida?
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Death Valley in June
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 25 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis