Hubby and I are heading to Newport for a last minute, long, overdue break. Recommendations on where to stay and what to do--please! We do not like B and B's that are too "frilly" and with an inn keeper hovering all the time. We would probably prefer more of a boutique hotel. As for activities--restaurants (nice ones and casual ones), bars, fave mansions, art, great walks? Please--any and all replies appreciated! Thank you!
Memorial Day Weekend in Newport, Rhode Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 5 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 9 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014