I'm looking to do some short distance travel from Boston to NY. I've been hearing mixed reviews about different bus companies. I'm more concerned for the best price. Has anyone used Megabus or Greyhound? How do they compare? Which is the better company to go with? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
Megabus vs. Greyhound
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 2 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 St. Simon, Georgia
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 7 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 West Coast Road Trip
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 12 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 13 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 14 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 15 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Moving to New Jersey
- 18 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 California
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 Maui itinerary
- 25 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress