I'm looking to do some short distance travel from Boston to NY. I've been hearing mixed reviews about different bus companies. I'm more concerned for the best price. Has anyone used Megabus or Greyhound? How do they compare? Which is the better company to go with? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
Megabus vs. Greyhound
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Arches National Park in a day
- 4 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 5 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Broadway this week
- 15 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 16 Union Square area restaurant
- 17 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 18 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 19 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 23 Weekend in NYC
- 24 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 25 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!