I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Question about Boulder area
- 8 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 9 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 10 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 11 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question