I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 East Coast in December
- 4 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 5 Monterey and Napa
- 6 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 7 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 10 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 11 N California trip questions
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 16 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 17 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 18 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 19 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 20 Looking for Next Destination
- 21 Worst Restaurants in America
- 22 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 23 Fall color yet?
- 24 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 25 Yosemite Lodging