I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 5 Back from Miami Beach
- 6 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 7 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 8 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 9 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 10 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 11 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 14 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 17 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 18 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 19 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 20 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 21 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 22 One Night in Dallas
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 25 San Diego - wher to stay