I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Yankee Station
- 2 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 3 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 4 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 7 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 8 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 9 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 12 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 13 Roads into Estes Park
- 14 Whale watching
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 17 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 18 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 19 Houston in September
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit