I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Temecula< CA
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 4 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 8 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 9 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 14 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 Transportation help in Philly
- 17 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 18 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 19 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 22 Hilton Midtown New York
- 23 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 24 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 25 Tour companies