I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle