I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 US Southwest
- 4 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 5 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 6 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 7 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 8 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 adams morgan - safety
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 16 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 20 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 21 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 22 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 23 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 24 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?