I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 Sea world San Diego
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 7 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 Maui - Haleakala
- 12 Small group dining in Napa area
- 13 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 14 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 20 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)