I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Home Vacation Rentals
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 11 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 St Patrick's renovations
- 14 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 15 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM