I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 las vegas cabana reservations
- 8 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 11 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 12 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 13 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 new york subway help please
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 19 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 20 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 21 Moving out of states from Florida
- 22 Atlanta to LA
- 23 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 24 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 25 Things to do in La Jolla