I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?