I'm back on the bus. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, enough already with the megabus. The thing is, dw wanted to visit ds#2 after her trip last weekend to ohio when I went to visit ds#2 and it ended up now we're both on the bus. We like the bus. The Tribeca Blu costs $189 (considerably more than last weekend's Jane Hotel, and no free bikes) and has mixed reviews, but is closer to ds#2 who lives near canal and lafayette. We sent ds#2 out to get half priced tickets to Fela, which we see tonight. Maybe we can go to Nai for an early dinner. It's not raining. It's ok with me if it rains. I know soybeans need rain. It may be too late for corn. We come back monday morning. So, that's all I have to report. We'll stay home next weekend.
megabus, tribeca blu hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 2 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 3 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 11 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 22 Colorado Skiing
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 25 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC