Another trip report about a weekend trip to NYC. What could possibly be of interest? I dunno. I just started it. I'm on the bus, winding out of dc. It's an interesting route out H street, along a trolley line to be, past a big cemetery. Bladensburg Road. The National Arboretum. Days Inn and muffler shops. I'm visiting my son. DW visiting friends in Ohio with friends. It's sorta frightening traveling by myself. So far it's been ok. We're passing the baltimore washington parkway sign, just like our last megabus trip. I'm in the front row, top of the bus. Very nice. DS#2 is an intern in the big city. I'm going to stay in a very small room at the Jane Hotel which is in the West Village. Adu has given me a list of restaurants and pastry shops. Tomorrow we'll look for 1/2 price tks at the seaport whatchamacallit. I might have to make stuff up so this trip report will be sufficiently interesting.
megabus, jane hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 2 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Need limo service from JFK
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 15 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 16 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 21 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 22 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches