Another trip report about a weekend trip to NYC. What could possibly be of interest? I dunno. I just started it. I'm on the bus, winding out of dc. It's an interesting route out H street, along a trolley line to be, past a big cemetery. Bladensburg Road. The National Arboretum. Days Inn and muffler shops. I'm visiting my son. DW visiting friends in Ohio with friends. It's sorta frightening traveling by myself. So far it's been ok. We're passing the baltimore washington parkway sign, just like our last megabus trip. I'm in the front row, top of the bus. Very nice. DS#2 is an intern in the big city. I'm going to stay in a very small room at the Jane Hotel which is in the West Village. Adu has given me a list of restaurants and pastry shops. Tomorrow we'll look for 1/2 price tks at the seaport whatchamacallit. I might have to make stuff up so this trip report will be sufficiently interesting.
megabus, jane hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 12 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 13 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 16 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver