Another trip report about a weekend trip to NYC. What could possibly be of interest? I dunno. I just started it. I'm on the bus, winding out of dc. It's an interesting route out H street, along a trolley line to be, past a big cemetery. Bladensburg Road. The National Arboretum. Days Inn and muffler shops. I'm visiting my son. DW visiting friends in Ohio with friends. It's sorta frightening traveling by myself. So far it's been ok. We're passing the baltimore washington parkway sign, just like our last megabus trip. I'm in the front row, top of the bus. Very nice. DS#2 is an intern in the big city. I'm going to stay in a very small room at the Jane Hotel which is in the West Village. Adu has given me a list of restaurants and pastry shops. Tomorrow we'll look for 1/2 price tks at the seaport whatchamacallit. I might have to make stuff up so this trip report will be sufficiently interesting.
megabus, jane hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 relocating travel
- 2 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 17 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 18 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 19 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 23 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 24 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 25 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?