Another trip report about a weekend trip to NYC. What could possibly be of interest? I dunno. I just started it. I'm on the bus, winding out of dc. It's an interesting route out H street, along a trolley line to be, past a big cemetery. Bladensburg Road. The National Arboretum. Days Inn and muffler shops. I'm visiting my son. DW visiting friends in Ohio with friends. It's sorta frightening traveling by myself. So far it's been ok. We're passing the baltimore washington parkway sign, just like our last megabus trip. I'm in the front row, top of the bus. Very nice. DS#2 is an intern in the big city. I'm going to stay in a very small room at the Jane Hotel which is in the West Village. Adu has given me a list of restaurants and pastry shops. Tomorrow we'll look for 1/2 price tks at the seaport whatchamacallit. I might have to make stuff up so this trip report will be sufficiently interesting.
megabus, jane hotel, megabus
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 3 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 4 Zion the narrows
- 5 Seattle Transportation??
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 Cabin in Asheville area
- 8 New England Family Trip - August
- 9 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 10 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 11 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 12 Cell phone service in Moab
- 13 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 14 Advice on Roadtrip
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 21 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 22 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 23 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 24 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?