I was going from Philly to buffalo on July 14th. The morning of July 15th, I think the bus driver fell asleep and the bus went into the ditch and almost went into the river. The windshield was distroyed and some people were injured with broken glasses.
Unfurtunately, i didn't have a cam to take pictures.
I was wondering if someone else was there and took pictures, could you post them please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 2 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 3 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 5 Arches or Zion?
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 7 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Dallas airport to bush library
- 10 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 11 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 12 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 13 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 14 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 15 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 16 Providence RI Waterfire
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 19 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 20 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 21 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 22 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 23 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 24 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 25 Richmond Virginia And Poe