I was going from Philly to buffalo on July 14th. The morning of July 15th, I think the bus driver fell asleep and the bus went into the ditch and almost went into the river. The windshield was distroyed and some people were injured with broken glasses.
Unfurtunately, i didn't have a cam to take pictures.
I was wondering if someone else was there and took pictures, could you post them please?
Megabus accident owego, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do in La Jolla
- 2 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 3 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 4 Camping Generator!?
- 5 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 6 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 9 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 10 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 11 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 12 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 DC - WW2 flyover
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 25 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.