I was going from Philly to buffalo on July 14th. The morning of July 15th, I think the bus driver fell asleep and the bus went into the ditch and almost went into the river. The windshield was distroyed and some people were injured with broken glasses.
Unfurtunately, i didn't have a cam to take pictures.
I was wondering if someone else was there and took pictures, could you post them please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SKYPE@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 5 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 6 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 7 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 12 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 21 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 24 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food