I was going from Philly to buffalo on July 14th. The morning of July 15th, I think the bus driver fell asleep and the bus went into the ditch and almost went into the river. The windshield was distroyed and some people were injured with broken glasses.
Unfurtunately, i didn't have a cam to take pictures.
I was wondering if someone else was there and took pictures, could you post them please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 3 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 4 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 5 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 6 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 7 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 8 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 9 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 10 DC restaurant report
- 11 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 12 Neue Galerie
- 13 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 14 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 17 Arizona in winter
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8