I was going from Philly to buffalo on July 14th. The morning of July 15th, I think the bus driver fell asleep and the bus went into the ditch and almost went into the river. The windshield was distroyed and some people were injured with broken glasses.
Unfurtunately, i didn't have a cam to take pictures.
I was wondering if someone else was there and took pictures, could you post them please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 2 Truth to know about Alta White before using
- 3 Hawaii with older parents
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 5 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 6 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 4 Days in Mass.
- 12 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 13 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 14 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 15 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 16 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 17 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 18 Uber availability on Long Island
- 19 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 20 Fort Myers Area
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 23 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?