I was going from Philly to buffalo on July 14th. The morning of July 15th, I think the bus driver fell asleep and the bus went into the ditch and almost went into the river. The windshield was distroyed and some people were injured with broken glasses.
Unfurtunately, i didn't have a cam to take pictures.
I was wondering if someone else was there and took pictures, could you post them please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 2 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 3 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 NYC For The Day
- 12 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 13 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 9-10 day trip to WA
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 18 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 19 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?